Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SDTW Approves: IMNOTATOY




J.R hipped me to the best blog I have seen in a minute.

At first glance it does not seem like anything grand.

Then you click "older posts"....you click it again...then again....and pretty soon it is 2 hours later and you can't feel your legs.

I wanted to re-post 10 things right away, but thought that it would just be best to gift it to you all who have not had the pleasure of reading it yet.

Enjoy:


IMNOTATOY

Update*

I just went ahead and put those dudes on the blog roll because real instantly recognizes real.

4 comments:

  1. Good Looks Homie on the Love
    this the homies from imnotatoy

    Respect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed my visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and thank JR. Kinda shittin on Ignored Prayers which I didn't think was possible

    ReplyDelete