Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Hacked Emails That Expose Former Guru Partner Solar As the Most Evil Man In Hip-Hop

I was waiting for something substantial regarding this dude Solar that every hip hop blog on the planet was talking about. The vibe I got was that he was a control freak, poser, weirdo, type dude that was trying to piggyback off Guru. After reading this article on the Village Voice though I think this dude may be one of the biggest pieces of shit in the history of the music industry.

Now I think it is worth asking though why is it that Guru let this guy run his life in such a manner? I mean the dude was his manager. You can fire your manager anytime you want. So why did he let the guy work him until his health deteriorated and ultimately to his death?

Regardless, Solar played a huge role in Guru's death and will most likely end up going into hiding if he's smart.


Read:
Read Here

No comments:

Post a Comment