Sunday, May 30, 2010

SDTW Asks?

Why do rappers dress like assholes?









I wrote this big long rant which of course a superb case about how brilliant I am for pointing this obvious fact out to you all. It was like 6 paragraphs long and it had several convincing arguments about how mother fucking correct I am about this shit.

After reading it I realized I had in fact wasted 30 minutes of life writing about something that will never stop. So I deleted it.

Then another thought occurred to me.

No matter how "lame as fuck" these dudes dress and will continue to dress they will always have more money than me. They most likely at this very moment are getting a blowjob by some stripper from Magic City while I'm just sitting here taking a dump and getting ready to cook macaroni and cheese for lunch.

Why does God preventing me from shinin?

Is he afraid I'm gonna shine too hard on these dudes?

He is.

That's the only logical explanation.

3 comments:

  1. Real gangsters wear pinkMay 30, 2010 at 4:33 PM

    Fucking classic. Hilarious and true for most. I'm a let you finish but I blame kanye west.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man what do you know about Magic City? I miss when this blog was all about reggae downloads. This shit was so much better when i read it on Ignored Prayers last week.

    ReplyDelete