Sunday, March 14, 2010

SDTW Photoshop Skillz



You can't spell "believe" without "lie".

Sorry to get all artsy on you.

I will most likely return to designing shit that involves cartoons pissing on each other or something equally as immature.

*Update



Uh yeah so it was brought to my attention that this is strikingly similar to Criss Angel's new show title logo.

I would like to point out to all of you that I am so far removed from anything that involves Criss Angel that there is no way I would have known. Now that I do know I am going to chop off one of my fingers as an act of contrition. Oh the shame.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha sorry to burst your bubble. I'm equally ashamed that I knew what the logo for Criss Angel's magic show looked like off the top of my head....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you should chop off one of your fingers too homie.

    Shame on you.

    ReplyDelete