Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Enough With The Fucking Eyeball Pyramids



A lot of people are on this "End of The World" and "The Government Is The Illuminati" kick lately and it's getting old. I have put quite a bit of time and effort into watching those online movies and reading books on the subject (yeah I read dude, shit is buck wild) and honestly I think people need to just chill out.

Why?

I guess I see things a bit less dramatic.

For example:

Congress can't even pass a bill that would give the nation's jobless unemployment checks for another month as proven last week. So what makes you think they can masterfully create and implement 9/11, the Recession, and American Idol?

Okay the last one I made up, but you get my point.

I hate to be the buzz kill at the conspiracy kegger, but there is not some secret group running shit on a skull shaped island.

Da'fuckouttahere.

Yeah the government is a bunch of retards, but when haven't they been? Do they do things that are illegal? Sure they do. They do plenty of foul ass shit.

Do the ends justify the means? Most of the time I'd say no, but then again I don't have to make those choices.

Have you ever thought about this though?

If we didn't have the government and people had free reign to really act on their thoughts like I mean do what they actually thought or believed in would that be better?

Nah dude.



The government exists so that retards like the ones pictured above can be controlled.

How do you control people?

You give them the ability to express themselves no matter how idiotic, ignorant, and just flat out retarded they are. They get the crazy out of their collective system for the day and no one gets shot up at their workplace the next day. Win fucking win.

Then over long periods of time you slowly make changes that were once unthinkable, but after years of public protest you wait out the crazyies until a popular vote is made to change a law involving a once "impossible" moral issue.

Look at the state of the government today.

Same bunch of fucking retards in suits that there has always been. Nothing new there.
But we DO have a black president. Pretty sweet. Weed will be legalized in 5 years in some form and even gay marriage will probably happen within a decade. I'd say things are moving along at a decent pace and I don't even have a real vested interest in any of those areas.

So if that is indeed the case can we go easy at art schools across the nation with the use of eyeball pyramids?

Is that cool?

"But SDTW, what do I design instead?"

Fuck I don't know man. Maybe draw like a shark on acid or Tupac's tattoos or whatever the hell it is the kids are into these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment