Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Banner

I have to design my own banner because my friends and readers are cunts.

Yeah it's not good enough that I post this worthless dribble nearly every day of the year, but I also have to learn how to use photoshop because you ass wipes are too stoned to click your mouse a couple of times and send me a decent banner.

The things I do for you.

Let me know what you think. I think it looks alright for a guy who only uses photoshop to paste walrus cut outs next to E-40.

3 comments:

  1. the guy with the cap & tatoos was the shit !
    what happend to him ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know....the bmx "get after it" ripper was official. you should just up that one

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you pasted a walrus over the top of the banner it would be 10 times better

    ReplyDelete