Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rusko "California Love" Remix



I hate the song "California Love" by 2Pac and Dr. Dre.

Why? Growing up on Southern California whenever that song came on every asshole would start rap syncing with it in the bar.

As if some a & r was going to come up to them afterwards and be like "Hey I saw you lip synching the hell out of that 2Pac song, how would you like a record contract?"

At any rate. The song has always been something I'm not very fond of, but I like this Rusko remix chune of it.

Again, if you are not up on the best comments in the world that is the youtube comments section then I don't know what else to say:

Read this little gem from: coldpizza247

"most my friends are e tards and like techno and i think that shits wack as fuck butt this song and some other shit from dubstep is just fucking dope"

No comments:

Post a Comment