Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SDTW Approves



I would like to welcome to the almighty SDTW blog roll SIKETHEOPPOSITE. A simple, but good blog by mans Huf Man a.k.a The Washington Hufskee.

If you are a fan of shop culture i.e you lurk at your local skate, music, or tattoo shop then you most assuredly will enjoy his numerous posts on the most foul customers that walk into his store. Having seen my fair share of crazy custies (customers) in my day at Street Machine SD (RIP) I have to say that documenting them is not a safe and or easy endeavor.

He also takes a pretty decent picture and has plenty of knowledge on the finer things in life such as rap, food, clothing, and custom luggage.

SIKETHEOPPOSITE

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the love Skipage!
    I'm feeling the logo and leisure dude as well, is it chill if I use them on the header??

    ReplyDelete