Monday, April 20, 2009

SDTW Italy

I can't be every where at once, but SDTW can. Nick McPherson went to Italy to dork around for 10 days and sent me a disc of flicks.

Enjoy.



Crazy.



Nice.



I like the drop shadow on this one Bery.



I wish we had subways that actually ran. Sigh....



Eyes of the lion.



O'Clock in Italy. Dude is a beast.



Scenic.



Yeah that's a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles whole car if you were curious.



So nice you gotta see it twice.



Trains, trains, trains.



No sh*t.



I get the impression this is the wrong old woman to rob.



You can take the guy out of Europe, but you can't take the Europe out of the guy. Stop listening to techno dudes.



Don't get nicked.



America F*ck Yeah!!!



This looks like some character from Pan's Labyrinth.

For more of Nick's travels check HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment