Monday, April 13, 2009

Nicodemus



I can't remember if I've ever posted this album before. I don't think I have. This one is worth a double post anyways so it don't matter one way or the other.

Of all the 80's deejays Mista Demus has to be in my Top 5 easy. His style seems really effortless and his voice sounds perfect over rough riddims and light ones at the same time.

Unfortunately, the biggest little man in dancehall died in 1996 after to succumbing to his battle with diabetes. I hate always having to add him to the list of people I wish I had a dubplate from.

To my knowledge this album isn't available on cd so enjoy.

Track List:

Mr Fabulous
Coke Seller
Easy Mr Demus
Mi Nu Rump
Thank Yu Mama
Suzie Wong
Mi Brains
Spring Valley
Sandra Lee

Download:
Nicodemus "Nuff Respect"

No comments:

Post a Comment