Friday, April 24, 2009

Adolescents



I could never really get into new hardcore. I try and I don't think it's bad by any measure, but I just flat out like the 80's bands better.

Download it.


Track List:

1. I Hate Children - The Adolescents
2. Who Is Who - The Adolescents
3. Wrecking Crew - The Adolescents
4. L.A. Girl - The Adolescents
5. Self Destruct - The Adolescents
6. Kids of the Black Hole - The Adolescents
7. No Way - The Adolescents
8. Amoeba - The Adolescents
9. Word Attack - The Adolescents
10. Rip It Up - The Adolescents
11. Democracy - The Adolescents
12. No Friends - The Adolescents
13. Creatures - The Adolescents, Rikk Agnew
14. Welcome to Reality - The Adolescents
15. Losing Battle - The Adolescents
16. Things Start Moving - The Adolescents
17. O.C. Life - Rikk Agnew
18. 10 - Rikk Agnew
19. Yur 2 Late - Rikk Agnew
20. Everyday - Rikk Agnew



Download:

Adolescents "Welcome To Reality" Full Album

1 comment:

  1. I used to have that adolescents t-shirt! in the same color blue. I wore it until it literally feel apart!

    ReplyDelete