Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nah Girl, I Wanna Go Way Back

Since everyone is in a nostalgic mood here's some oldies from ye ol' photobucket.

Comment away!



Before Guitar Hero came out n*ggas just used to do that sh*t in the streets, nah mean?



Paul and Bazzer a.k.a Geezers



Ya, who woudn't be?



I saw Massive Attack once and it wasn't at Coachella.



Old Versus



Augor and Enron in SD



I miss SD



A visit to Nick's Studio



Before Kellen was pro he used to have a day job



My Dad (not joking) bombing in Ohio



This guy



Phil's BBQ (old Phil's actually)



Actual ad for the now extinct Landlord Jim's and I don't care if all the chicks were beat it's the fact that this was an actual ad to get people to go to the bar



Translates to "No fu*ckin hipsters"



The Huff Monster sub-note: Huff Man was the first person I met in Seattle. How lucky is that?



Que Debi Debb song here



Amazing found photo of a old man "owning" another old man, I think? Probably somewhere in Eastern Europe possibly Poland?



Blacking out at the War Room is not highly recommended



T$ T$ T$ T$ T$ sub-note: about 2 minutes later I got chased by Seattle's finest for about 20 minutes



One of my best friends after being shot by a sniper in Iraq



This is the last recorded time I saw Justin with a chick



Gayness (no homo)



Samson and Dirts



Get some



People love this jacket



I used to work at Pike Place Market and this is mostly what I saw everyday



I told you so



Look it how fast they grow up



We all make the call sometime



F*ck yo clock



Ballard Summer Nights



Stay up my dude



Suma Suma Time



Jordan Nicholson photo, duh!



Yum!



Super L and Adi Ababa



The Circle



Get Pumped!



Standard "artsy" photo

No comments:

Post a Comment