Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gucci Mane "Murder For Fun"




I'm pretty sure the Make A Wish Foundation secretly read my thoughts and got this song made for me.

Gucci + Louie Rankin (Ox short for Lenox from the movie Belly) on the same tune?

I can't even believe this exists.

Best Wednesday ever.

Sub-Note:

I have watched Belly way more times than I'd like to admit. Horrible acting, but still worth watching for some weird reason. Louie Rankin, Method Man and Big Head Rico make it enjoyable.

Not sure why Nas thinks he can be taking his shirt off all the god damn time though. Dude, you got the body of an out of shape lesbian. Stop acting like your shirt itches.

2 comments:

  1. Good track. If we could just get that "Gucci" guy off there, it'd be a great track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Editor in Chief: Jantzen®June 10, 2010 at 11:43 AM

    Shorty can't eat no books, dog.

    ReplyDelete