Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SDTW Photoshop Skillz



Taking a shot at BP is like taking a shot at the stripper with the c-section scar.

You are gonna hit the bulls eye no matter how bad you're aiming.

I don't care for politics, but I do care about a bunch of people going broke because of oil's greed. It seems that this did not have to happen and they could have prevented what was a completely avoidable conflagration <---- workin' in those S.A.T words

How do we fix it?

Fuck if I know, dude.

Shit just sucks.

All my Gulf Coast peoples hold your head up.

2 comments:

  1. fuck if you "care for politics", politics happen with or without your cynical ass. they're not even trying to hide anymore what with all the motherfuckers sleeping. sdtw, I know voting won't make the difference, but stockpile those guns, for baby zeus' sake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because there is a bunch of lame shit in this world and I just HAPPEN to point some of it out does not make me cynical.

    Also voting is for the birds. Guess how many jury duty requests I've had in the last 8 years?

    ZZZZZZEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete