Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oooops SDTW Approves



I'm not a stoner, but I still act like one daily.

When I added three new blogs to the roll I completely forgot to add one of my favorite people I've had the pleasure of knowing for the last two years.

Mr. Lord Scotch 79 a.k.a Keo a.k.a Papi Flaco a.k.a Barrington Skeevy

Why should you read his blog?

Well he gives you a daily youtube playlist to mess with and he's always painting with some other legend on some wall somewhere in the world and doing all types of other boss shit.

Also it's really creepy when I post some old random rap clip or dancehall clip and I come to find out he was either at the show or did the logo for the group or saw someone get shot outside the venue. Not much gets passed this guy.

Anyways, read that shit daily and learn a thing a two from a livin legend.

Keo's Blog via 12OZ

No comments:

Post a Comment