Sunday, October 14, 2007

Real Ninja Sh*t










I'm really feeling these pics of Kanye West by Micah (Jordan's brother) Nicholson.

The fact that this dastardly duo snuck into the Kanye show, snuck in an SLR camera which is harder then getting a bomb into the airport by the way, ninja'd into the first row, and managed to get amazing pictures makes me like them even more.

I have been a professional "sneak in" artist myself for over 10 years. We are a dying breed I suppose. Sneaking into events is an art form and it takes a special person to pull it off. You name it and I've snuck into it: Coachella, movie theaters, club shows, backstage with Mobb Deep (cause I speak the dun language), sporting events, county fairs, VIP parties, bar mitzvahs, and just about anything else you can think of. It's a special power really. It's like being in the X-Men without funny hair or skin.

Some remember kiddies:

Only suckers pay for front row tickets.

Now go out there and get your sneak on.

No comments:

Post a Comment