Friday, April 23, 2010

Self Defense Against A Sucker Punch



I don't think this guy has ever looked up the definition of sucker punch.

A sucker punch is a blow made without warning, allowing no time for preparation or defense on the part of the recipient. It is usually delivered from close range or from behind.

Also has anyone out there ever seen someone use some karate bull shit in real life. I mean I'm sure someone has, but of all the fights I've witnessed in my life I have never even seen one fucking jump kick, chop, or block. I could be totally wrong here, but I have never seen anyone go Double Dragon on anyone ever. I've seen some wrestling and some UFC submission stuff, but no crane kicks to the dome.

1 comment:

  1. All the fights I've ever been in have been pretty sloppy and lack the technique/finesse required of KA-RAW-TAEH.

    ReplyDelete