Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SDTW Asks?



To Utility Kilt Urban Warrior-

Why?

Why in Thor's name do you even fucking feel the need to wear a kilt? It is not even a real kilt homie. It is some "new jack" version of a kilt with fucking cargo pockets and who knows what else.

Dude, if you're Scottish and want to wear a kilt. That is fine with me. Do you homie. I have zero problem with that, but if you are named Todd and you work at Staples and on your off day you try and get your William Wallace on in the fucking city then please please please do it somewhere where we don't have to see it.

But SDTW, you are just finding a photo and ripping on this dude on the internet. That's kind of pussy.

WRONG!

I walked right up on dude and snapped him with my phone. Had he asked me what I was doing I would told him that I was taking a picture of his sissy skirt and to not start his period just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment