Thursday, April 8, 2010

SDTW Approves: Jayson Musson




True story:

Today, I went to take a dump while at work and I saw this purple sticker.

It had a little story on it. It went like this:

“I know white people have stolen a lot from us, but we still have F.U.B.U., so let those devils keep jazz, rock and swing dancing as well as their contemptible white Jesus. You know the real dilly, and that dilly is: One day Jay-Z will buy you a house because you bought all of his records and then he’ll buy you a pony because you had his back when he was beefing with Nas, and then he’ll give you a recording contract because your voice is so very unique and then he’ll ask you to marry him. He ain’t on some gay shit though, he just thinks youz a real nigga and he wouldn’t mind that real nigga quality in a life partner. Jay-Z lightly mumbles to you: ‘Maybe we’ll kiss a little, nah mean? But that it dog. I ain’t gay.’ You know Jigga isn’t telling the whole truth…it’s obvious that he wants more than a kiss. But secretly, so do you…”

It was written by this guy Jayson Musson I believe. Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyways, I felt like I was reading the words of someone more awesome than me.

He has a website and it is pretty cool.

Check it out:

JaysonMusson

No comments:

Post a Comment