Sunday, January 6, 2008

Art and Stuff



My new living room set-up. Three Manik decks that I had sitting up in my closet finally got hung up. You can also see a Big Youth piece that my friend Charlie Pratt did for me.


The top is a Charles Peterson photo of Fugazi
The middele one is a Craig Wetherby photo of the Iron Man and a passed out Japanese dude
The bottom one is another Charles Peterson photo called "Crowd Surf"


Also this little number came in the mail from my good friend Clayton who thought it would be hilarious to send me an official Tony Romo jersey. We're not talking about the replica jammy we are talking the $200 official joint. I can't stand "America's Team" but I can appreciate someone taking a joke to the next level. Touche Clayton.

1 comment:

  1. It's messed up dude. That "R" is really an "H"

    ReplyDelete