Monday, August 4, 2008

Ghostface Killah



I've had these tracks for a long time. I remember stumbling across these on a blog and being blown away at how good they were.

As far as I know most (not all) of these tracks were left off Bullet Proof Wallets due to sample clearance issues.

The Slick Rick track alone is criminal to leave off. The beat is so different and it amazes me to no end that the label wouldn't go to bat for Tony Starks and get that joint on there. Oh well. I can't pretend like I know much about these songs other than they are all solid Ghostface tunes that you'll be glad to have.

P.S Hey Pubs didn't you ask about these jammies a while back? SDTW got you.

Track Listing:

1. The Sun feat. Raekwon and Slick Rick
2. Good Times
3. Flowers
4. The Watch
5. In The Rain
6. Weeps
7. Box In Hand


Download:

The Lost Ghostface Tracks

1 comment: