Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Stunts, Blunts, and Wiggum

Here's the last of my SD flicks.




The real king of the city. I've always been a big fan of Aladdin Bail Bonds myself (thanks again Trademark) but Stahlman is probably even better.



Nuff said.



I walked into Trademark's kitchen to find a shrine to The Simpsons. I'd bet dollars to donuts that the Wiggum stand up was theived.



Lenox started walking around Uncle Trademark's house and started getting into all kinds of contraband.



He got into the gold chains.



He got into he O.G David Robinson's which apparently didn't fit.



He finally got it right and started sporting some custom STM shades.

P.S I wouldn't leave your kid around Uncle Trademark's house seeing as the last time I let him hold Lenox he gave him a cigerette and tried to show him how to hold a gun. We are all hoping Adam never breeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment