Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hell Has Frozen Over

I did my best to fight the good fight.

I swear on Snoop Dogg's Aunt I never thought this would happen.

But it is with a heavy heart that I inform you all that I have succumb to the pressures to create a twitter.

There is no excuse good enough so I will not insult you with a "why".

Maybe I am letting all the lil duns down or maybe I am just joining the sea of assholes.

Either way it will be interesting to see what happens.

Join me now as I swim in the warm waters of hypocrisy.

Follow


And this turrrible looking ass thing is my placeholder logo for the time being. I won't let the cat out of the bag entirely, but I have been asked to write for some other "known" websites and they asked me to come up with a name besides SDTW or whatever. So this is it.

Warmest Regards,

Skip Class

2 comments:

  1. now get a tumblr and quit fuckin with this ugly ass blogspot bullshit

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tumblr already exists. I assume this other "known" website is platform mag or whatever thing they coming with soon?

    ReplyDelete