Friday, January 22, 2010

Zomby



I still don't have a handle on this thing they call dubstep.

From what I personally have been listening to it sounds like the only thing you need to have in a tune to be considered dub step is some low bass. I'm not gonna sit here and lie like I know what the fuck I'm talking about with dubstep because for a dude in Seattle it's just not gonna happen.

This record sounds a lot more house and jungle inspired than what I've heard from the genre.

I found a nice likkle interview with the man himself who apparently doesn't show his face or some shit. At any rate I've been listening to this record for the last couple of days and if you're not a close minded twat it's worth a play.

Zomby x XLR8R interview

ZOMMMMMMBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYY LLLLPPPPP


My favorite tune thus far is the title track:

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I'd like to say my mind is open. And with it I gotta state that track is the pits. Its like a Soccer World Cup soundtrack crossed with mardis gras and acid.

    ReplyDelete