Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Heart iChat (Mom Dukes Edition)

The difference between me and other bloggers is I don't get "tough" on the internet. I will say some shit in person. That doesn't mean I'm some sort of UFC bad ass. I'm far from it. I just think that you don't really mean what you are saying unless you would say that shit in front of your parents.

I decided to chat with my moms on iChat because I never do and I knew I would score an "I Heart iChat" so I decided to bum her out with some internet grossness.

Click Here

*Not Safe For Work

Look how nonchalant she reacts. Just an "OMG" and then she starts analyzing the clip.

You may think I'm weird, but fuck that homie. I'm just not down being some fake ass mark ass wanksta blogger. You got these dudes that bark all day and when their moms calls they turn all Alex P. Keaton.

Quit cupcakin.

2010 is going to be the year of the REAL.


2 comments:

  1. My Moms so down she is the one that filmed that scene for Meat Spin,true story.

    ReplyDelete