Monday, January 26, 2009

My First Cartoons

Most of you are not privy to what it is I actually do for employment. Some of you may even think that the clothing line stuff keeps my pockets fat.

Ha. I can assure you that Heavy Manners ain't paying the rent.

However, I do work full time as a producer and art director here in Seattle. I produce retail branded TV shows for everyone from Hot Topic to McDonalds. It is a pretty good gig to say the least. After a while at the job I finally got a show that allowed me to draw something from scratch. I had the graphics/animation department turn some drawings into actual animated characters for the program.

These are some stills from the files. Also it is worth noting that where you see black in these frames is where the video and backgrounds will be.

So don't be surprised if you get some lucky girl knocked up and need to go baby shopping at any mall in America and you run into these dudes jumping all over the screens.








No comments:

Post a Comment