Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Coming Soon



Daniel Day Lewis and the kid from "Little Miss Sunshine" in a creey old west thiller.

Trailer: There Will Be Blood





Although not a proper sequel to begin with I am for whatever reason skeptical of this one. I saw "City of God" for the first time in 2002 and then went back the next week and saw it again because I liked it so much. "City of Men" looks to lift some of the stories and characters from the tv show of the same title on the Sundance Channel.

The show was pretty good, but it had this quirky feel made it hard for me to get really into it like I had with the movie.

Also what's up with the "movie guy" voice over dude?


Trailer: City of Men





This is from the dircetor of "Super Size Me."


Trailer: What Would Jesus Buy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment