Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Reign Is Over




Having recently moved to Seattle only 6 months ago I have to constantly endure from friends, colleagues, family, etc the questions about the rain. At work I have to listen to at least 5 people a day make some sort of "clever" reference to the rain in Seattle and it's high time I school all those whom are completely misinformed on the subject.

Seattle is not the rainiest city in the U.S. Really? Yeah I know I'm really dropping the bomb here. The rainiest city is Mobile, Alabama. Well Seattle must be the 2nd or 3rd, right?

Wrong!

The Emerald City doesn't even crack the Top 25. Olympia is the first Washington city to appear on the list at #24.

So to recap unless I'm from Mobile, Alabama keep the rain jokes to yourself and get a job.


Check the science:
Read Here



Diggin In The Links:

Elkay with the computer rock

Golf cart plunges off cliff and kills driver
Ed* How are you gonna go out like that?

Google wants to be God
Ed* Pay attention to this story because this is how Big Brother will watch you

The Secret to Atlanta Rap Music by Killer Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment