Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tres



So I am just poking around the usual spray wizard sites and who do I come across in a gallery of pics from the Roskilde Festival? (which is in fucking Denmark btw)

Fucking Tres.

I swear to God all Australians do is vacation.

Maybe they get all that vacation time because they have to deal with dingos trying to eat their kids and stuff. I don't actually know why, but what I do know is that American companies give you ZERO vacation days until you're fucking 62 years old, fat, and balding and if that is the case then I ask you this. Who the fuck needs to go on vacation when you're 62 fat and balding then?

Speaking of which...

Has anyone else considered what the beaches in Florida at retirement communities are going to look like in the year 2050? It will be a bunch of faded tattoo covered fatsos running around playing bocce ball and shit probably talking about their pensions.

Shit is going to be wild.

These are the thoughts that weigh me down during work.

2 comments:

  1. i have kicked it with THREE vacationing australians in the last month. shit is getting a little ridiculous

    ReplyDelete