Sunday, July 11, 2010

SDTW Comment Of The Weak



I love how dudes be getting their little feelings hurt when they think your "stealing" internet memes from their fucking tumblrs or whatever the fuck they have.

First off,

Since dude is a part of the "anonymous army" I have no idea what mark ass site he thinks I "stole" that fucking Barney meme from, but that is really just the tip of the iceberg here.

The term internet meme as defined by Wikipedia:

"The term Internet meme (pronounced /ˈmiːm/, rhyming with "cream"[1]) is used to describe a concept that spreads swiftly via the Internet.[2]"


So you're mad because you think I "stole" a meme that you "stole" from someone else? The sole purpose of a meme is to spread virally on the internet. That is how it works.

Guess where the fuck I found that meme?

On the fucking internet somewhere you fucking clit.

Did you design said Barney meme? Did you forget to put a watermark on it that links back to your site buttsexwithdudes.tumblr.com where you post other "found" images that are so uniquely curated that other bloggers just HAVE to fucking pilfer your site.

C'mon guy.

Go play internet police with some other anonymous army pussyholes and stop trolling my shit.

That thing you're on Mr. Anonymous......

It is called my dick.

Please get off it.

1 comment: