Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day

Snow days are the new what's up. Lenox and I woke up to a foot of snow from last night and got to stay home and get PAID. Stoked. Here's what we accomplished so far.



Stepped outside to this non-sense. Now if you live in the mid-west or on the east coast pay this no mind, but for someone from the west coast it is damn near paralyzing.



You know who was as excited as a puppy on acid.



Snow does not stop us from going to the donut shop.



Snow practically stops all things in Seattle. business, buses, pigs, etc.



Cold alley ways.



Mecca Cafe. Thank Allah. So I'm sitting in here and people are already throwing back beers and taking shots at 11:30 a.m. It's a snow day people not f*ckin Mardis Gras. Easy.



Eating breakfast for lunch is better than almost anything I can think of. Also it is worth noting that as I got my food "Master of Puppets" by Metallica came on. How metal is that? Epic.



After breakfast I went to Blockbuster to grab some movies. I came across this little gem. Lou Diamond Phillips and DMX together at last. Christmas came early this year my friends. Sike. I copped Step Brothers and Afro Samurai.

No comments:

Post a Comment