Monday, December 29, 2008

Inna Swap Meet Stylee

Made it back from San Diego in one piece. I didn't take too many flicks and I didn't get to see a lot of people or do much since my i.d was lost on the flight in. If that wasn't enough my camera was stolen on the flight home. It was a smaller digi, but the inconvenience is huge. I practically feel naked without a camera.

Any how, I did shoot a few flicks at the swap meet on Saturday with a friend. The real draw is always in the people who attend said swap meets and not the actual items for sale, but as it was the holidays I didn't feel like photo sniping any one.





This is me staring down this guy who told us not to take pictures. What could he possibly be worried about? Maybe he was scared that I would discover his secret on how to be the world's biggest dick head?



Muerte.



Accidental misfire that looks super "artsy".



Nesting dolls are the new black.



White people love buying things that are considered "ethnic." Take these masks for example. On a scale of 1 - 10 on things white people deem as ethnic these probably rank around an 8. They of course would score a perfect 10 if they were purchased on a cruise ship stop in Bermuda.



In the world of the blind the man with one eye is king.



¡Lucha Lucha Lucha!



Should have grabbed one of these.



Never get tired of these skulls for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment