Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Trash Rappers



Oh the sheer irony of this message. Now I half way agree with this billboard in terms of "talent" but I have to disagree entirely with a church using slander as a means for promotion seeing as the message comes across as a bit hypocritical.

I'm digressing from my main point so I'll get right to it.

The "ironic" part of this whole story is that by paying for ad space from Clear Channel to state that you and your congregation are against "negative" rappers you are in actuality paying the very corporation that exploits and promotes said rappers.

Also let's not forget how "chic" it is to rally against rap at the moment. I personally am not really listening to anything new as far as the genre is concerned, but I can certainly tell you that there are much bigger culprits involved in "negative" rap then the rappers themselves.

That's all I'm gonna say on that matter.

Touche' South Sabina Church way to stick to Twista? Who the hell is listening to Twista right now?

Full Story Here

No comments:

Post a Comment