Monday, June 18, 2007

Everyday I'm Hustlin'

3 days a week I work my "other" job at the Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle. I don't discuss it on SDTW that much because it's a $hit job that pays just enough to make it worth it and the things and people I see on a daily basis are nothing short of spectacular.

I finally decided to take my camera down to work and the market made good by providing it's usual ruckus.



Case and point right next to the hot dog stand two bike pigs started searching this guy which turns out the dude had a decent amount of crack on him. So after he shoved all of it into his mouth the cops decided to choke him out against the van and then on the concrete.



I have to hand it to the guy because he kept chewing and chewing even though he was getting a full on sleeper hold by two cops in shorts.



The next day I had to work the Freemont Fair thus the reason for pic of the old naked man trying to spit at this worthless belly dancing stunt double that smelled like bad cheese.


And in second place came this dude and the 100+ other knobs that were wearing kilts.


This is easily the biggest dog I have ever seen. I don't know where you can buy Irish Wolhounds but make sure you have a stable if you do.


I have no problems with gays just the crazy ones.



And last but not least dude with the ventilated work out pants just in case in got too "hot" in Seattle, WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment