Friday, June 29, 2007

Summer in SD



Nick Mcpherson and I are doing a new design project with the legendary 80's hardcore band Batttalion of Saints from SD. It's gonna have zombies, titties, dead things, politics, and everything else you'd expect from B.O.S.

I'm in SD for vacation and for work, but I'll still be posting some goodness for the next 2 weeks. I'm off to Street Machine. Have a good weekend.

P.S Chuck E. Cheese mega post coming soon...




Diggin In The Links:

Rupert Murdoch gets sonned
Ed* Dude scares me.

Juxtapoz x 7th Letter
Ed* Juxtapoz finally gets it right and just lets The Letters take over a whole issue. I read lots of graff books and the like and this issue was a far better read then anything I've gotten in a long time.

Sonics pick Kevin Durant
Oh how sweet this was. It's only $10 to watch this kid go off at Key Arena next season. Hyped!
I think The Pubs explains the signifigance a bit better then I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment