Thursday, April 26, 2007

Car Wrecks

Last Sunday I ventured out into the night with Brett to the War Room.

I then had the pleasure of watching Pheed "son" everyone on the dancefloor with Meltron Dirty Dirty.

After that spectacle we ended up walking down the street with the Diamond Jew and saw the most horrific car job ever recorded by amateurs.

This chick DESTROYED some dude's wittle Mustang.

Click on the Publik Hair link below.

Publik Hair


Also The Stooges are playing this Friday and I couldn't be happier.

So I thought I'd post up some mp threes although if I'm the first person to turn you onto The Stooges then someone did some sort of injustice to you at some point in your life.




Both tracks are taken from "The Funhouse" produced by David Bowie

The Stooges "T.V Eye" mp3

The Stooges "Down On The Street" mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment