Monday, January 22, 2007

With The Biz a Boom



Back with some new goodness for Monday.

I went to Portland with Jeremy for the first time to meet with a photographer. We sat around and watched hockey fight mixtapes on vhs. After that we went to some hippie owned pizza place with weed murals painted on the walls. It was your typical Oregonian owned family joint.

I'm kicking myself for not taking pictures. There were tons of photo ops, but I was just too lazy to do anything about it.


Diggin" In The Links:

Fader Mag Issue 43 Podcast for download on iTunes

ed* Kartel and Mavado diss tracks what???

Sisqo returns to R & B
ed* When asked where he's been Sisqo replies "Getting my soldiers together for the digital revolution." Priceless!

The Real Rick Ross

All The Office Episodes

No comments:

Post a Comment