Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ease Up


Above: Only Ninja can kill a ninja. Seen?

Not much going on in the Pac Norf other then some snow.

Snow? I moved from the perfect weather capital of the world to the wetest climate outside of the Amazon. The thing is having lived in SD my whole life to actually see a change in the "seasons" is refreshing. The only way you knew the seasons had changed in Southern California was by what sports were on tv.

My camera broke at my going away party and I'm pretty sure alcohol played a role. Oh well. I'll get a new camera and start hitting you off with the best the city's got to offer as soon as I can.

So for now just seckle...


Diggin' In The Links:

New Spanish Town Riddim mp3s from Bounty, Kartel, and more
Mad Decent's Blog

Borat wins a Golden Globe

The Best Thing Seattle Thus Far

Damn good writing and content

No comments:

Post a Comment