Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SDTW Look Books Are For Assholes


Come the fuck on.

I would rather finger Whoopi Goldberg on ecstasy than have to have wear that outfit in public.

And someone let you guys have a photoshoot next to their van without throwing bottles at you? How?

Ah, Europe. This shit has to be from Europe. I should have known by looking at that pig nosed model. I don't even really know what to say about this one. It just doesn't make sense. What is that outfit?

It looks like something you'd wear if you were plotting to gay rape a dude at an Ace Of Bass show. It is gay rape camouflage.

That's a thing now?

Gay Rape Camoflage is now a thing apparently.

Welp, I guess my whole closet is obso-fucking-lete now.

Damn.

1 comment:

  1. could be a fashion forward twink from australia, that country never really recovered from the ecstasy explosion of the 90's.

    ReplyDelete