Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rapfiti



The hell is wrong with adults these days?

Notice I didn't say kids.

Adults.

These dudes are rapping about graffiti and they are without a doubt at LEAST 52 years old. The dude has fucking grey in his beard.

Moving passed MC Just 4 Men....

Is it just me or is rap the new fucking pyramid scheme? Rap has become the go to "I give up" route for the entire world. It is specific only to rap if you think about it.

This doesn't happen with rock or any other genre.

I think mostly because that shit involves actual instruments and if someone has to carry something they are a bit more picky about the when and where's.

Ask a rapper to carry a fucking drum set to his next gig opening for the opener of the Special Ed show. See how long it takes before that dude is like "Fuck this! I didn't sign up for this bullshit. I'm gonna go get a job."

See that?

The dude went and got a job. Because his musical aspirations actually involved effort.

That is what I suggest to all of you who aspire to be rappers.

Get a job.

And while you're at it, get me one too.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment