Monday, June 29, 2009

Photos of The Day by Nick McPherson

Nick McPherson is one of my favorite people on the planet. I've worked with a lot of artists/creative folks if you will, but doing projects with Nick is way better because we don't even really have to talk to each other. He just shows up and the rest is history.

Here's just a few flicks of the fury via Nick's lens.



This is my best friend Carly she is probably more creative than anyone I have ever known.



Portrait of a young man.



2 Paw? Really? You guys are just phoning it in over at the gangster dog sticker company I guess.



This is Tookie. He lives on Nick's couch during the weekend. He isn't trying to be ironic or funny. Dude is dead serious. He is also a keen expert on traveling minor league soccer team gang bangs.



Any chicken test....dead!!!

1 comment: