Monday, February 16, 2009

Madvillain Two



I can usually find any album I'm looking for without much effort, but this one was a huge pain in the ass to track down folks. It was originally released in the Madvillain Box Set that Stones Throw put out, but has been subsequently released separately as an album.

The original Madvillain is one of my favorite hip-hop albums. It's bizarrely wonderful in so many ways. Doom's production on his own projects has never really been all that great in my modest opinion, but Madlib on the other hand is probably one of the most prolific producers to ever lay down a track. Let Doom talk and Madlib hit the buttons.

This is nerd rap at its back packingly finest. This isn't an album you would want to put on for a party, but if you're gonna take knife hits and take a nap than this is your bag my friend.

Download:

Madvillain "Madvillainy 2" The Madlib Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment