Thursday, January 13, 2011

SDTW Ghostface


I was driving in the car and listening to Supreme Clientele and it dawned on me that I have been listening to this dude rap for the last 16 years. That is a long time. At any rate, if for some reason you're 19, retarded, and think Drake is "like really really really good" just do yourself a favor and listen to my generation's William Blake.

*If William Blake grew up in Staten Island in the 70's, got shot a few ties, smoked cabbage, and had his dick make the cover of Time Magazine (no homes).

Get it in....

Ironman

Supreme Clientele

Bulletproof Wallets

Pretty Toney

Fish Scale

Apollo Kids

I purposely left out Big Doe Rehab, More Fish, and Ghostdini because them shits is whatever.

6 comments:

  1. true...the wu is 4eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghostdini is fire. Reload.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Doe and More Fish whatevers??? Now I know you're stupid...Ghostdini yes, those no...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry dude I didn't mean to offend your religion. Which Temple of Hip Hop do you attend services at?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on, listen to Alex...ok maybe I'll let Big Doe fly too, but Mo' Fish should be up there...i absolve you of your transgressions...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's all just agree that a bad Ghost album is still good when compared to say anything ever recorded by Hootie And The Blowfish.

    Deal?

    ReplyDelete