Tuesday, October 27, 2009

RBL Posse



And another no look pass from the Prince of Ballard with one of the most underrated rap groups ever.

RBL Posse a.k.a Ruthless By Law

For those in the Bay Area this was a staple album growing up. The church of RBL did manage to make its way down to SD. I was about 15 when I first heard "Don't Give Me No Bammer Weed." When I was getting schooled by my friend from the Bay he looked at me like I was retarded for not having heard of RBL after he bumped "Bammer Weed" I was sold.

If you have doubts watch the video:



This album is actually solid all the way through and ages pretty well.

R.I.P Mr. Cee

Get it below:

Get Learned

1 comment:

  1. this shit is timeless. how many people that can sample the steve miller band and write a song about thier ding dongs and pull it off?

    ReplyDelete