Friday, November 21, 2008

New Vybz Kartel Album

And the worst album cover of the year goes to.....


Easy Vybz. I haven't had time to fully listen to this new album mainly due to the fact that I can't stop shakin' from how scary Addi looks on the cover.

I'm not even gonna tell you what I think about this album. I'm just gonna rip on this horrible excuse for an album cover. I mean as someone who lives and breathes for dancehall music and all things Jamaican this is just so bad.

Vybz shouldn't let his herb carrier do his lay-outs. Of course I sort of feel he had a hand in this dismal looking thing as I'm sure Vybz was the ad-wiz who came up with the brilliant idea of getting his 4 tears tat and bandanna on also known as "Weezy-itis". The t-shirt being off is known as DMXatosis or Ja Ruleapecia.

On the real though there's some big tunes on here. Run it. You won't be disappointed.


Vybz Kartel "The Teacher's Back" Full Album

snaked from Jah School

1 comment: