Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Craig Robinson



A little back story on the above clip. I used to watch a lot of dvds while I was failing out of college. A lot. I was on a serious Bud Ice and pizza kick at the time and pretty much had all the free time in the world. Gnome sayin?

So I decided one day to rent all of the Def Comedy Jam box sets and check that off my mandatory "Things To Do Before I Die" list. It was and is a long list mind you.

The point being that out of all the Def Comedy Jam alumni like Cedric the Entertainer, Hamburger, Bernie Mac (R.I.P), Chris Ticker, Dave Chappelle, Mike Epps, to name just a few, there was one dude that stuck out so randomly.

That dude was Craig Robinson a.k.a Darryl from "The Office."


Wait until the end for the best joke in the bit. Worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment