Monday, September 15, 2008

San Diego a.k.a Saint James

Lenox and I just got back from SD the 1904. I wish I had taken more pictures and gotten to see more people, but it is what it is.





Nick loves him some cigarettes and butt scratchin'. Not in that order per say.




Sometimes you gotta give them an eye jammie when they don't cook your eggs right.




Dig deeper Terry.




Better than all the world's restaurants put together.




If they have a sign it must be true.




A rare sighting of a Lenoctapus.




I really wish everyone could have the pleasure of knowing this gentleman. He goes by Chauncy and he has the wondrous ability to appear out of thin air on command. If it were up to me I would own a mansion and give him his own "wing" where he could do whatever he pleased.




Oh you didn't hear playa? Drinking coffee at the bar is where its at son. Do like I do.




The National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood

= NO MAAM.




The last thing some poor drunk hipster chick sees before blacking out.




The idea is to write your name on something. Scrap can savage.




The most glaring difference between San Diego and Seattle is the mexican food. It depresses me to no end. San Diego = 1 Seattle = 0.




Lenox finds out where chicken mcnuggets come from finally.




Brian and Justin in front of Street Machine. You could see more in one day in front of this shop than an entire year anywhere else.




The Corsican Brothers.





The problem with being accused of being seen at a gay bar is whether it is true or not the sheer accusation alone sort of insinuates guilt. It's also worth noting that Vince was also spotted there too. This picture demonstrates this actual moment better than any other photo I've ever taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment