Thursday, February 17, 2011

SDTW Send Us Your Nudes Bro



Really, really, disappointed in you lot.

We could be starting a revolution here, but no you guys are sitting back being keyboard jockeys and not sending a single nude.

That's cool.

We can turn this feature into an advice column about how to not be a simp. I mean I feel pretty confident in explaining game to you all. I got bitches. I'm a die with bitches.

It's not about getting nudes in the inbox either. I don't really care about that. Chances are you guys are dating chubsters anyways.

Someone spark this shit back up.

Pronto.

Update*


Dayum Anonymous.

4 comments:

  1. http://img810.imageshack.us/i/img0283bc.jpg/

    this chick i used to bang at college. Too bad i flunked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. That's whats up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is whats up!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fig' got a head like a shrimp G.

    ReplyDelete