Thursday, August 13, 2009

Slaughterhouse



The internet's darling rap super group has arrived. Comprised of rappers: Crooked I, Royce Da 5'9", Joell Ortiz, and Joe Budden. I think it's ironic that the internet is the reason these guys are making money and losing money. I mean only real "Temple of Hip-Hop" stans are gonna go pay actual currency for this album or any album for that matter. The music industry is a whole new beast my friends. I will probably go in depth on it later.

I'm not sure why I've been posting so much rap non sense lately. I guess it's my a.d.d or something. I truly don't know.
I will try and get back to some reggae this weekend. Also I think I'm getting quite bored of blogging to be honest. I'd rather be painting or hanging with Baby Zeus.

Get it:
Slaughterhouse "Self Titled"

No comments:

Post a Comment