Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lil Boosie



I just came across this amazing interview of Lil Boosie. Not to pat myself on the back or anything, but there was a reason I put him up here this week because as you will read Boosie is completely out of pocket.

Here is just one choice "nug" from the interview:

When asked if he does in fact stick ecstasy pills in chick's booty holes....

"Lil’ Boosie: I get it from my cousin. He did it to a few girls way back in the game. And it just took off. I put it in a song. Everything I put in a song, I’ve tried it. So I put it in her booty hole and it melted. It melts in their booty hole and it hits them in 20 seconds. You never know what they’re gonna do. They may break out crying talking about their momma doesn’t love them or something. It hit them in the booty hole good."

Read It Here

2 comments:

  1. What you've never "E-Butted" a girl before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have but I've never had my dick vomited on.

    ReplyDelete